Considered the “hidden jewel” of Westlake since 1983, Las Palomas Restaurant-Bar serves authentic and distinctive Interior Mexican cuisine in a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere. Sourcing the freshest and highest quality regional ingredients available, Las Palomas uses treasured family recipes for their signature mole sauce, seafood and produce, as well as a full range of delicious dishes, premium margaritas, wines and beers.
Our success was built upon the talents, professionalism and dedication of our employees; people with a passion for creating an unforgettable customer experience and being part of one of the finest restaurants in Austin, TX.
Professional Servers / Hosts
- Full and part-time positions, day and evening shifts Tues-Sat.
- Closed Sundays and Mondays.
- TABC and Food Handler certificates required.
- Experience in providing customer service is a must.
- Compensation: SERVERS – $2.13 per hour plus tips / HOST/HOSTESS depending on experience and availability
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Please complete our online application and attach your resume or in person Tuesday through Friday from 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
3201 Bee Caves Rd. # 122
Austin, Texas 78746
(West Wood Center by the Westlake Hills Post Office)